Market Entry Review to shape your end to end journey overseas.
Doing business in any emerging or established market is a challenge, but can be a rewarding journey, if you follow some key steps and develop a market entry strategy that is right for your business and products and services.
Countries, industries, and sectors vary from country to country. We will help you to get to grips with your preferred country/countries and the technicalities, or “dos and don’ts” and decide which of the following strategies will be appropriate for you.
- Direct Exporting
- Joint Ventures
- Buying a Company
- Turnkey Projects
- Greenfield Investments
Duration: 3-9 months
Mode of service: Online and face-to-face
Type of service offered:
- Market Research.
- Market Entry Plan.
- Legal Structures.
- Building Trust and Relationships
- Accounting and Taxation
- Customs and Excise
- Marketing and Branding
Sectors: Professional, services, entertainment, education, health and social care, manufacturing, creative industries, charities, and social enterprises.
Languages: English, Hindi, Punjabi.
How this offer can help you
Our market entry review equips clients with knowledge of the preferred country/countries, sectors, legal and taxation requirements, marketing and branding, and the skills to meet necessary technicalities – the “dos and don’ts”.
We conduct company valuations to understand and establish synergy between potential partners and “hand-hold” clients through the entire negotiation process.
Our process in Market Entry Review
- Health Check to assess business plan viability and preparedness for overseas entry/expansion.
- Market Research to gain a better profile, awareness and understanding of the opportunities and challenges, especially if this is the first venture overseas.
- Market Entry Plan – identify suitable business and investment opportunities by regions, cities, and sectors, business, HR, distribution partners, agents, and suppliers.
- Legal structures - corporate and legal structures and partnership requirements, mergers and acquisitions, intellectual property rights.
- Trade finance options.
- Accounting and Taxation.
- Customs and Excise.
- Import/Export compliance.
- Preparing Goods for Transport.
- Marketing and Branding.
- Build trust and relationships. Understand cultural nuances. Implement Market Entry Plan.
Why Ash for Market Entry Strategy
- Track record of designing and delivering public and private sector funded internationalisation programmes.
- Market Research capability and expertise in the UK and overseas.
- Market Entry Plan, including investment, trade delegations and conferences.
- Considerable experience of negotiating and facilitating Joint Venture Collaborations.
Extensive network of strategic and business alliances in various overseas markets.