Growth in profitability in small and medium size enterprises, large companies or multinationals is inextricably linked with the organisation’s ability to access finance and ensure that it has strong leadership and management skills. And, above all, highest standards of customer care and regard for environmental and ethical business practices.
In addition, business growth is dependent upon effective human resources policies and practices, an ability to innovate, and in ever increasingly competitive global markets, the drive to grasp joint venture, investment, and supply chain opportunities.
Cultural, political, economic, health and wellbeing conditions and impact of trade and global conditions, along with use of latest technologies, are vital to expansion and diversification plans.
There are occasions when our clients need specialist advice beyond the scope of our own expertise. That’s why we’ve developed close working relationships.
A high-level health-check or diagnostic of client’s requirements, and on commissioning, we undertake a detailed holistic and integrated review, including where appropriate, potential for doing business overseas.
Duration: 1 day
Mode of service: Online and face-to-face
Type of service offered:
- Review and analysis of the organisation’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats to assess viability, growth and/or diversification potential in domestic and overseas markets.
- Diagnostic report, including redefinition of the problem and/or aspiration and realignment of the organisation’s vision, mission, and values, as appropriate.
- Action Plan with recommendations for growth.
Sectors: Professional services; manufacturing, media, entertainment, charitable and social enterprises.
How this offer can help you
An in-depth desk research of the business, which is validated by dialogue with appropriate personnel, is undertaken to understand how the organisation functions – its people, financial health, policies, processes, products/services, challenges, and opportunities.
A confidential action-oriented report is produced recommending a feasibility study or an outline proposal to solving the agreed aspiration or problem.
Our process in Growth
Review and analysis supported by a preliminary report.
Why Ash for Growth
Extensive experience of strategic reviews across various sectors and businesses.
- Track record for making a difference to organisational-wide cultural change.
- HRD, Equalities and Diversity Strategist, Trainer and Facilitator.
- Designing Health and Wellbeing Policies and Practices.
- Extensive network of strategic and business alliances.