Joint Venture for growth and diversification
A joint venture, local or international, is ideal when two or more businesses choose to join hands and establish a company with a new name and legal status. A JV maximises on the respective strengths of partner businesses and helps to eliminate resource constraints that might be hindering diversification and growth, access to latest technologies or overseas markets.
There are occasions when our clients need specialist advice beyond the scope of our own expertise. That’s why we’ve developed close working relationships.
Based on the free, 1-2-hour health-check to understand the client’s business model and objectives and products/services, we undertake a feasibility study with agreed terms of reference to assess potential and type of JV arrangements that would be most suitable, followed by support in delivering critical aspects of an agreed implementation plan.
Duration: 3-9 months
Mode of service: Online and face-to-face
Type of service offered:
- Feasibility study of business opportunity and potential, viability and critical steps needed for securing preferred partner(s), distribution agents, mergers and acquisitions possibilities, manufacturers, suppliers, and where necessary, investment finance.
- Diagnostic report, including reassessment, if any, of original aspiration with recommendations for growth.
- Mentoring support on key aspects of the implementation plan.
Sectors: Professional, services, manufacturing, entertainment, education, charitable and social enterprises.
How this offer can help you
Our Joint Venture offer is targeted at companies that want to enter the Indian, Sri Lankan, Nepalese, East African, South African, Mauritius, South Korean, Singapore, Malaysian markets, especially when own resources and expertise are constrained.
Our review process can help clients to:
- Identify and build synergies.
- Help to access resources.
- Reduce risks and cost factors.
- Create a competitive advantage.
- Developing a sustainable expansion pan in the new market.
- Overcoming tariff barriers and import quotas.
Our process in Joint Venture Strategy
We support our clients to identify joint venture partners and evaluating their strengths and weaknesses in a three-stages process.
- Business Plan.
- Business model and environment.
- Financial Plan.
- Quality Assurance - management and operational arrangements.
- Human Resources
- Marketing and sales.
- Redefinition of the problem and/or aspiration.
- Realignment of the organisation’s vision, mission, and values, as appropriate.
- Action Plan with recommendations for growth.
- Understand cultural nuances.
- Build trust and relationships with potential partners, suppliers, agents.
- Undertake risk assessment, compliance, and due diligence.
- Plan for customs and excise, import/export compliance.
- Develop and Implement Market Entry Strategy, including access agents and supply chains.
Why Ash for Joint Venture Strategy
- Strong track record of brokering deals.
- Facilitating investment.
- Access to network of partners.
- Innovative, low-risk solutions.
- Connections with specialists, agents, and businesses.