Health check to grow your business and create a healthy and productive workforce.
Based on the free, 1-2-hour health-check to establish the purpose and complexity of the client’s requirements, and on commissioning, we undertake a holistic and integrated review, including where appropriate, potential for doing business overseas.
Duration: 2-6 weeks
Mode of service: Online and face-to-face
Type of service offered:
- Review and analysis of the organisation’s business model and environment, quality assurance arrangements, financial and employee health and wellbeing, leading to submission of a feasibility study or outline proposal to solving the agreed aspiration or problem.
- Diagnostic report, including redefinition of the problem and/or aspiration and realignment of the organisation’s vision, mission, and values, as appropriate; and an Action Plan with recommendations for growth.
Sectors: Professional, services; manufacturing, entertainment, charitable and social enterprises
How this offer can help you
An in-depth desk research of the business, which is validated by dialogue with appropriate personnel, is undertaken to understand how the organisation functions – its people, financial health, policies, processes, products/services, challenges, and opportunities.
A confidential report is produced recommending a feasibility study or an outline proposal to solving the agreed aspiration or problem.
Our process in Health Checks
There are two stages:
- Business Plan
- Business model and environment
- Structure and People
- Vision, Mission, Strategic Objectives and Values
- Financial Plan
- Quality Assurance - management and operational arrangements
- Well-being policies and practices
- Marketing and sales
- Redefinition of the problem and/or aspiration.
- Realignment of the organisation’s vision, mission, and values, as appropriate.
- Action Plan with recommendations for growth.
Why Ash for Health Check
My Organisational, Strategic and Business Planning expertise has been harnessed over a fifty-year career in diverse roles at Chief Executive and Executive and Non-Executive Board levels across the British Civil Service and in the private, social enterprise and charitable sectors.
- Track record for making a difference to organisational-wide cultural change.
- HRD, Equalities and Diversity Strategist, Trainer and Facilitator.
- Designing Health and Wellbeing Policies and Practices.
- Experience in Bringing Business and Communities Together.
- Delivered high-profile, complex, multi-faceted public/private sector initiatives, projects, and programmes.
- Extensive network of strategic and business alliances.